- July 26, 2021 |
Commemorating The 50th anniversary of Faculty of Law of UNISBA, Faculty of Law of UNISBA in Collaboration with Research and Community Service Institution of UNISBA proudly present the International Webinar Conference with theme “Does ASEAN Law Exist? In Search of Definition and Scope”
- What is the meaning and scope of ‘ASEAN Law’?
- ASEAN Law as tool to strengthening cooperation within ASEAN
- Tan Hsien-Li, Co-Directors, The ASEAN Law Academy, Centre for International Law, National University of Singapore
- Yusramizza Binti md Isa @ Yusuff, School of Law, University Utara Malaysia
- Dr. M. Husni Syam, S.H., L.LM, Head of ASEAN Study Centre, UNISBA
Opening Speech :
Prof. Dr. Hj. Atie Rachmiatie, M.Si., Head of Research and Community Service Institution of UNISBA
Eka An Aqimmudin, S.H., M.H., Deputy Dean of Academic of Faculty of Law UNISBA
This webinar will be held on:
Day/Date : Tuesday/ 27th July 2021
Time : 09.30 A.M.
live streaming via Zoom Meeting and Youtube (Fakultas Hukum Unisba)
Free Registration and Certificate
Registration Link : bit.ly/ASEANLAWWEBINARUNISBA